Estate Agent Job Alert
Posted on Friday, November 5, 2021
Upload Abode, Silverburn, Glasgow
Basic Salary £25k-£30k
An outstanding opportunity to build your career with Scotland’s most innovate and exciting estate agent.
Would you like to take the next step in your career with a multi-award-winning estate agency?
Due to current expansion, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced full-time estate agent who will play a vital role in our new Silverburn team.
Upload Abode is on a mission to change the way consumers in Central Scotland buy and sell property by putting the customer at the heart of every transaction and truly selling every home like it’s our own.
We are an independent, family business who consistently achieve outstanding results for our customers. We have ranked in the top 5% of estate agents UK wide for the past 3 years and have won multiple awards including Estate Agent of The Year at the Herald Property awards and Family business of the year at the Great British Entrepreneur awards.
We pride ourselves in innovative marketing and were the first estate agent to offer 3D Virtual tours as standard for every home. We were also we the first Estate Agents to introduce Coming Soon social media content to the market.
You will be based in our new state of the art Property Pod in Silverburn. The Property Pod is the first of its kind in the UK, a purpose-built, unique, state of the art Estate Agent in one of Scotland’s highest footfall shopping centres where 30,000 shoppers visit daily.
Your role will include conducting valuations and converting to instructions, meeting with builders and developers to proactively generate new business, managing your sales pipeline and maintaining strong communication with your current customers.
- A proven track record within a target driven estate agency role is preferred but not essential.
- Confident and highly motivated individual who is customer service focused.
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of the Upload Abode team
- Fantastic networker who can build relationships, generate new business and close sales.
- First class communication including strong fact-finding skills
- Inspired to provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Full driver's licence is essential
What you will love about working with Upload Abode:
- A motivational, forward thinking, and fun environment where you are encouraged to voice your opinion and feel part of the Team.
- Full training and development.
- We are a young, dynamic, and fast-growing company and would love for you to build your career with us.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- 40hrs per week
- Car allowance
Interested to know more?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please email your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate to email@example.com