Job Title: Trainee Office Manager/Office Manager
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week, Permanent including occasional Saturdays and/or Sundays
Salary: Depending on experience
You must have a full UK Driver’s Licence to apply for this role.
Upload Abode is a multi-award winning, family run estate agency who have been in business for over 3 years. Due to our continued growth, we require an office manager/trainee office manager for our busy office in Motherwell and surrounding areas.
The main purpose of your role is to support the directors and manage the day to day running of the office and staff of Upload Abode. At Upload Abode we continue to raise the bar within Estate Agency and the ideal candidate will be motivated to set new benchmarks and support the team to reach these goals.
This will involve uploading property details onto property portals, dealing with enquiries over the phone and by email, providing buyers and sellers with updates and liaising with third parties including surveyors, solicitors and photographers. This can be a very emotional process for our customers so fantastic communication is critical.
- Day to day management of the office, both in terms of the smooth running of the branch but also the staff within your team.
- Dealing with customers and at times carrying out the role of sale negotiator, dealing with the whole buying and selling process to ensure satisfaction for both parties.
- Maintaining industry knowledge and awareness, including both legislation and competitors in the area.
- Ensure compliance with company’s standard procedures and all statutory regulations affecting the estate agency industry.
- Previous line management experience preferred but not essential.
- Passionate about property and interested in people.
- Inspired to provide exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on 5-star reviews and strive to make our customers happy at every stage of their journey.
- As a company we are experiencing high levels of growth so we require a degree of job flexibility where you will need excellent communication skills in person, email, telephone, WhatsApp and social media.
- Computer literate with experience of using Word, Excel, email, CRM systems and the Internet.
- We’re a small team so you need to be a team player and be able to work on your own and motivate yourself and others.
- Exceptionally well organised and able to multi-task.
- Be creative, at Upload Abode we are changing the way people buy and sell homes and we appreciate your input.
- Must like cats – we have three fluffy girls in the office!
- At least 1-year experience in estate agency or a similar role.
What’s in it for you?
- Full training and development
- We are a young, dynamic and growing company and would love for your career to flourish and grow with us.
Interested to know more?
- If you would like to be considered for this role, please email your CV and a cover letter/video to email@example.com explaining why you would be the ideal candidate.
- Monday 16th March 2020