Follow us on
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Our large back garden is perfect for entertaining, relaxing and soaking up the sun in the summer months.
2. We have four good-sized bedrooms with master ensuite and large-fitted wardrobes that provide plenty of storage space.
3. The estate is very family orientated. A fantastic children's play park is two minutes walk from the house. The Chapelhall community is very active and welcoming with the post office, chemists, butchers, supermarket etc all within a ten minutes walk.
4. The local primary schools are excellent.
5. Three toilets and two showers make family living more amenable.
A truly fantastic example of family living. This stylish four-bedroom home provides ample space for the growing family with space for relaxing and socialising.
Built by Messers Taylor Wimpey in the style of the âMaxwell' and located within the popular Chapelhall area of Airdrie it is ideally placed for all transport links for Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Internally the accommodation comprises of a generous lounge, a contemporary kitchen/diner with French doors that open into the garden. There is a further separate formal dining room and completing the accommodation on the lower level is the WC and adjoining utility room.
The upper level hosts four stylish double bedrooms with three benefitting from fitted wardrobe space, the master with an ensuite shower room and a main family bathroom.
Lilliesleaf Drive enjoys an enviable position within a spacious corner plot. The garden at the rear enjoys amazing privacy and a great deal of sunshine. The gardens to the front and rear are mainly laid to lawn. Further features of the home include a monoblock driveway for multiple vehicles and a single integral garage.
Please click on the virtual tour to see everything this gorgeous home has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Airdrie:
Reputation - We have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent and are the most recent winners of Scotland's Estate Agent of The Year at the Herald Property Awards. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have 100's of 5 star reviews.
Innovation - We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, offering a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
North Lanarkshire Council, Band E