Follow us on
Introducing the perfect family home at Kearn Avenue, Blairdardie, Glasgow. This immaculately presented 3 bedroom terrace property is an ideal choice for young families and first-time buyers looking to settle down in a welcoming and friendly neighbourhood.
5 things the current owner loves about their home:
1. We are just a few minutes drive to Great Western Retail Park which has a supermarket, B&Q, B&M, McDonalds, Starbucks etc! Very handy! Also close by Aldi, M&S & Morrison and 24 hour garages so never stuck for a shop!
2. A perfect location as it's a short drive to the West End of Glasgow with loads of restaurants, bars & brunch spots, only 20 minutes from the city centre and 30 minutes to Loch Lomond!
3. The size of the house is deceiving from the outside, a huge hallway and the bedrooms & living spaces are a great size.
4. It's a really friendly street, all the neighbours are always looking out for each other and happy to help out with bins when you are on holiday.
5. Excellent schools in the area. Blairdardie Primary has recently been rebuilt and has made a huge difference to the area.
Nestled on a child-friendly street, this delightful home offers an array of impressive features. The bright and spacious lounge boasts a large window that allows an abundance of natural light to flow through the room. The stunning white handleless kitchen is complete with sleek black appliances and complementary grey wooden flooring, providing a modern and stylish finish.
The ground floor is home to a striking fully tiled grey bathroom, equipped with a mains shower.
Upstairs, you'll find three generously sized double bedrooms, each adorned with tasteful neutral decor, ensuring a blank canvas for your personal touches.
The low-maintenance back garden offers a fantastic space for outdoor entertaining and family fun, featuring raised decking and an artificial lawn perfect for children to play. The garden is further enhanced by a handy shed and secure fencing around the perimeter.
Commuters will love the short walk to the nearby train station, while the property's prime location ensures easy access to a wealth of local amenities within the Blairdardie area. These include shops, transport links, recreational facilities and the highly regarded Blairdardie Primary School which within easy walking distance, making this the perfect home for a growing family.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity & arrange a viewing today!
Say YES to the address @uploadabode
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Glasgow City Council, Band D