Follow us on
Welcome to this exquisite four-bedroom villa at 23 Woodlands Drive, Holytown, perfect for families seeking a stylish and comfortable home in a charming location. This modern property offers a versatile layout, tailored to accommodate the ever-evolving needs of family living.
5 things the current owners love about this home:
1. We love that we can park 5/6 cars off road on our drive.
2. We love that we are 5 minutes from both M8 and M74 motorways, with 2 airports within an easy 45 minute drive.
3. We love that we have an ensuite with bath to relax after a hard day's work.
4. We love that our street is quiet with lovely neighbours, most having lived here in excess of 20 years.
5. We love having a separate sitting/dining room where our family can chill with friends.
Upon entering the generously proportioned lounge, you will instantly be struck by the warmth and elegance that fills this beautiful home. The heart of the property is undoubtedly the dining-sized kitchen, which is not only contemporary and chic, but also comes complete with a separate utility room to keep the clutter at bay. To add further flexibility to the space, a second family room or dining room awaits, providing the perfect spot for entertaining or spending quality time together.
The upstairs boasts four spacious bedrooms, including a luxurious master suite with a private ensuite bathroom. A modern family bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms, ensuring no one has to compromise on comfort or privacy.
Outside, you will find a low maintenance rear garden, providing an ideal setting for children to play or adults to unwind in privacy. The expansive driveway offers ample parking for at least two vehicles, making life just that little bit easier.
Don't miss the chance to make this your dream family home! arrange a viewing today.
Say YES to the address @uploadabode
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
North Lanarkshire Council, Band D