Follow us on
Step into this charming 4-bedroom detached house at Bluebell Wynd, Wishaw. A perfect fit for growing families or first-time looking for a home with style and comfort. This immaculate property is in a walk-in condition, beautifully decorated, creating an inviting, homely atmosphere.
5 Things the current owner loves about their home:
1. The garden, it is completely private and you don't get that 'fish bowl' back garden as most other properties in estates like this get. It is a large, recently renovated south facing sun trap with a view of the woodland behind. It's perfect!
2. Loads of light. Every room benefits from a lot of natural sunlight and makes the house feel amazing at all times of the day. Especially late summer evenings too.
3. Great neighbours up and down the whole estate! A really warm friendly place to live and we will miss so many of our neighbours when we move.
4. Lots of storage!!! Under the stairs, a huge full length and shelved walk-in cupboard in the garage conversion, upstairs shelved storage cupboard and plenty of utility room space and wardrobes too.
5. The bathroom is the best place to relax. You can lay there at night and listen to the birds singing in the woods behind you and it's just absolute bliss. Even in winter listening to the wind in the trees is heaven!
The ground floor boasts an open plan living room with an exposed staircase and gorgeous decor, injecting character and style into the space.
The house benefits from a white Shaker kitchen complete with contrasting work tops, providing a modern, clean finish. The utility room provides additional practical space and a W/C.
Leading from the dining area, patio doors open into a spacious, landscaped private garden, perfect for entertaining or enjoying quiet family time.
The first floor presents four comfortable bedrooms, with the master featuring an en-suite for added convenience. Both bathrooms are modernly fitted, completing the luxurious feel of this home.
The garage has been thoughtfully converted into a snug family room, perfect for cosy evenings in.
Nestled in a desirable area of North Lanarkshire, this property is waiting for you to create unforgettable memories. Don't miss this opportunity to own a slice of tranquillity and elegance.
Say Yes to the address @UploadAbode.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
North Lanarkshire Council, Band F