Follow us on
Presenting the wonderful Eastwood Drive, a spacious two-bedroom mid-terraced home in the charming Lesmahagow village. This beautifully presented property is the perfect choice for first-time buyers, downsizers, and families alike, offering a lovely blend of modern living and traditional charm.
5 things the current owners love about their home:
1. The garden is huge, our two year old loves playing out there and with his football goals, basketball net and sand pit.
2. The view out the front windows over the farm is beautiful, especially in the spring when the new lambs are born.
3. Privacy - no one in front or behind us, and we're at the end of the street so no through traffic either.
4. Our bathroom. We got a brand new bathroom just before lockdown and it was a game changer, the rainfall shower is amazing.
5. The size of the two bedrooms are great. We moved out the biggest room to make it the kids bedroom but we easily fit our king size bed into the second bedroom.
The ground floor features a spacious lounge with plenty of natural light, leading through to a white kitchen with space for appliances. Step outside and discover the substantial rear garden, perfect for children to play or for enjoying warm summer evenings. Upstairs, you'll find two generously sized bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom with contemporary grey tiling and rainfall shower. To the front, a driveway provides ample parking for two cars.
Nestled in a sought-after area of Lesmahagow, this property is ideally situated close to local amenities, schools, and transport links. With its generously proportioned rooms and attractive features, Eastwood Drive offers an excellent opportunity for those looking to join the property ladder or find their perfect family home. Don't miss your chance to view this delightful terrace property & arrange a viewing today!
Say YES to the address @uploadabode
what3words /// meaty.described.easels
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
South Lanarkshire Council, Band A