Follow us on
**Closing Date Wednesday 23rd August 12 noon** Discover your dream family home at Tom McCabe Gardens, Hamilton This beautiful end-terrace property, nestled in a sought-after area of Hamilton, boasts three spacious bedrooms, two well-appointed bathrooms.
5 things the current owner love about their home:
1. Our home is the in the perfect location and lifestyle to come with it! Our home is in the heart of Hamilton, just a short walking distance to the best restaurants and bars, Hamilton racecourse, parks, golf course, local gyms and 5 major supermarkets.
2. We love our easy to maintain garden, the perfect extension to our home.
3. We love our open plan kitchen dining area, the perfect place for entertaining friends and family.
4. We love our very friendly neighbours, and look forward to the annual street party to get to know everyone on the estate. Everyone is made very welcome.
5. Our home is perfect for commutes to both Glasgow and Edinburgh, it takes less than 5 minutes to join the M74 and M8.
As you enter this stunning home, you are greeted by a welcoming front-facing lounge, providing a cosy space for relaxation and quality time with loved ones. The heart of the home lies in the gorgeous kitchen, which features ample dining space and opens up to the beautifully landscaped rear garden. Enjoy the convenience of artificial lawn and decking, creating the perfect environment for alfresco dining and entertaining.
Upstairs, you will find three bedrooms and the main family bathroom, providing all the comfort and functionality a growing family needs. Parking is a breeze, with two dedicated spaces located at the rear of the home.
Living in this fantastic property, you will be ideally placed to enjoy the best that Hamilton has to offer, with an array of supermarkets, restaurants, and trendy bars just moments away. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to make 20 Tom McCabe Gardens your new family home & arrange a viewing today!
Say YES to the address @uploadabode
what3words /// fingernails.rewarding.planet
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
South Lanarkshire Council, Band D