Follow us on
Welcome to Beechwood Gardens, a stunning two-bedroom, semi-detached home in the sought-after area of Bellshill. This generously proportioned property is presented in walk-in condition and is perfect for first-time buyers and families alike.
5 things the current owners love about their home:
1. The south-facing back garden, we get the sun all day and into the evening, and we've spent a lot of time in the garden with family and friends.
2. The sunroom, when it's a bit too chilly to spend time in the garden we love sitting here, it's warm and light and a great place for a family meal together.
3. The neighbours and the area, our neighbours are a lovely bunch of people, always friendly and willing to lend a hand.
4. The big bedroom, we love our bedroom as there is space for an office desk and dressing table not to mention the huge fitted wardrobes and the two windows that bring light into the room all day.
5. The driveway is big enough to fit 3 cars.
Upon entering the home, you will be impressed by the spacious lounge that flows effortlessly into the sleek white gloss kitchen. The kitchen has been thoughtfully extended to provide additional dining space and offers direct access to the rear garden. The lower level is completed with a stylish modern family bathroom.
Upstairs, you will find two well-proportioned bedrooms and a convenient two-piece cloakroom/WC. The property benefits from ample storage space with impressive wardrobe space in the master bedroom.
Outside, a driveway leads to a timber garage, providing additional parking and storage options. The private rear garden is perfect for summer barbecues and entertaining.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to secure your dream home at Beechwood Gardens, Bellshill. Book your viewing today!
Say YES to the address @uploadabode
what3words /// faced.goats.agenda
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
North Lanarkshire Council, Band A