Follow us on
**Closing date Wednesday 13th September at 12 noon**Presenting a charming two bedroom semi-detached bungalow, nestled in the tranquil Aline Court in Barrhead, Glasgow. Perfectly suited for young families looking to grow or those looking to downsize, this delightful property boasts an array of appealing features that are sure to please.
5 things the current owner loves about their home:
1. Large corner plot within a small cul-de-sac serving only 3 other homes, with potential to add substantial extension to side without compromising outdoor space.
2. Desirable bungalow within highly sought after area of Cross Stobs in Barrhead. Its also in a great school catchment area and great links to Glasgow and Paisley by both road and public transport. Recently completed new retail park within Barrhead is a great amenity to the area along with the existing shops and services.
3. Love sitting in the conservatory for a morning coffee.
4. House has large windows all round, making it feel light and airy throughout. The 2 floored large attic storage rooms are a great additional to the space of the home, with Velux windows for natural daylight.
5. The house features large garden area with low maintenance artificial grass and paving including driveway for several cars. The garage, shed, and greenhouse are great additions to this property and will appeal to those with green fingers-!
Upon entering the home, you'll be immediately drawn to the generously sized lounge, complete with a large window that floods the space with an abundance of natural light. The kitchen/diner offers ample space for enjoying meal times and provides access to the side conservatory, where you can enjoy a morning coffee.
The property further comprises a fully tiled bathroom, featuring both a bathtub and a stand-alone shower. Two bedrooms, one of which is equipped with a loft hatch providing easy access to the converted loft space. There is a unique addition of two additional rooms with Velux windows, as well as supplementary storage, presenting endless possibilities for personalisation and expansion.
Situated on a generous corner plot, this beautiful home also benefits from a sizeable garage and an inviting outdoor space. Its prime location offers the ultimate convenience, with the train station and a variety of local shops and supermarkets within a short distance.
If you're seeking a peaceful retreat with plenty of potential for enhancement, look no further than 1 Aline Court. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to secure your dream home in a highly sought-after neighbourhood in Barrhead, Glasgow.
Say YES to the address @uploadabode
what3words /// impose.manliness.medium
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
East Renfrewshire Council, Band D