Follow us on
Introducing this delightful upper flat in the heart of Uddingston. The perfect purchase for first-time buyers and young couples alike, this one-bedroom flat offers stylish living in a sought-after location.
Five things our owner loves about their home:
1. The property is close to everything you could ever need: choice of supermarkets, petrol station, pharmacies, cafes, bars, restaurants. It is the perfect location!
2. The property is also in a great position for accessing other local areas. It is within walking distance of Uddingston train station (10 minute train into Glasgow Central and direct trains to Edinburgh). Bothwell is also just 5 minutes away.
3. The living room has French doors and a Parisian balcony, which lets in a lot of light and has a great view.
4. The flat takes advantage of heat from the flats above, below and next to it. This means a toasty flat and low energy costs!
5. The flat block has a large private car park, which always has lots of spaces available!
Upon entering the property, you'll be greeted by a bright lounge with patio doors, allowing an abundance of natural light to flood the room. The sleek, modern wooden-effect kitchen is a true showstopper, featuring contrasting worktops and integrated appliances.
The modern wet-wall bathroom offers both practicality and style, complete with a shower over the bath. The spacious double bedroom boasts fitted wardrobe space, ensuring you have ample storage for your belongings.
With a dedicated parking space to the rear, you'll never have to worry about finding a spot when returning home. The apartment is ideally situated for Uddingston Main Street, where you'll find a variety of trendy bars, restaurants, and transport links to both Glasgow and Edinburgh by road or rail.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to make this delightful flat your new home. Arrange a viewing today and start enjoying the vibrant Uddingston lifestyle!
Say YES to the address @uploadabode
what3words /// clay.boss.loved
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
South Lanarkshire Council, Band C