Follow us on
Discover your dream family home at Highacre, a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom bungalow situated in the picturesque village of Foulford, Lesmahagow. This exceptional property offers a fantastic opportunity and a blank canvas for you to create the perfect haven for your family, whilst enjoying breathtaking views over the beautiful Lesmahagow countryside.
5 things the current owner loves about their home:
1. The neighbours are friendly and helpful.
2. The feature window in the sunroom makes it such a bright space, ideal for both relaxing and entertaining.
3. The back garden is south facing, large and secluded. Perfect for a quiet afternoon to unwind.
4. All the rooms are spacious with lots of cupboard space.
5. Having a stable at the house lets you see your horse all the time and saves you money on the livery fees!
Nestled in a tranquil private road off New Trows Road, Highacre provides the best of both worlds - a peaceful retreat with easy access to the amenities of Lesmahagow village. The home features a spacious lounge with patio doors, a generous kitchen with ample dining space, a convenient utility room, and a stunning sunroom boasting full height windows that bathe the room in natural light.
The villa includes three well-appointed bedrooms, with master ensuite, and a main family bathroom complete with a four-piece suite.
The impressive gardens encompass lawn and patio area, and even offers a small storage and one stable to the rear. An expansive driveway accommodates multiple vehicles, making this property ideal for families and couples alike. Experience the charm and comfort of Highacre, and let your imagination run wild as you create your forever home.
Say YES to the address @uploadabode
what3words /// kilts.dragonfly.tensions
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
South Lanarkshire Council, Band E