Follow us on
Introducing a fantastic opportunity to purchase a rarely available, semi-detached bungalow at Stonefield Place, Blantyre, Nestled within an expansive plot, this delightful property is surrounded by large gardens, making it perfect for families, first-time buyers and downsizers alike.
Five things our owner loves about their home:
1. Blantyre has a great community spirit and offers easy access to Glasgow, Hamilton and East Kilbride.
2. Local primary schools are walking distance from our property. Secondary schools are also easily accessed. Bus stops 2 minutes away from property.
3. Neighbours are friendly and helpful- the cul-de-sac is safe, quiet and in a sought after area of Blantyre.
4. Bungalow is easily accessible and compact - love having everything on the one level.
5. Gardens are well maintained and there's a spacious driveway which offers ample off road parking.
Step inside this charming bungalow to discover a cosy lounge, leading seamlessly into a modernised kitchen, complete with gloss cabinets and contrasting worktop. For added living space, enjoy the conservatory which can be utilised as a further family room or dining area.
Boasting two generously sized bedrooms and a well-appointed bathroom, this lovely home caters to all your needs. The rear garden offers a private setting for outdoor relaxation, featuring lawn and a practical timber shed.
With ample parking, the property benefits from a driveway and a detached single garage, providing space for two vehicles. Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to own a beautiful bungalow in a desirable location. Book a viewing today!
Say YES to the address @uploadabode
what3words /// powder.pushy.highs
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
South Lanarkshire Council, Band A