Follow us on
Designed exclusively for the over 60's, this serene haven offers not only beautiful surroundings but also the added convenience of a lift and easy access to all the amenities of Bothwell Main Street. Discover the perfect combination of tranquillity and convenience in this charming one-bedroom upper flat, nestled within the sought-after Fairfield Lodge retirement complex in Bothwell.
Five things our owner loves about their home:
1. So near local shops/ restaurants and cafes, also very handy for public transport.
2. Beautiful mature and fully maintained gardens surrounding the property with seating areas to enjoy.
3. In the summer the gardens have tomato plants, herbs, spring onions and lettuce to add flavour to your cooking,
4. Very peaceful setting with lots of wildlife around including butterflies in abundance.
5. Two onsite bedrooms for visiting relatives, very handy indeed.
Enjoy peace of mind with excellent care facilities available if required, along with a welcoming community offering an array of social activities and inviting communal lounges. Experience the best of both worlds with the privacy of your own spacious apartment and the camaraderie of like-minded neighbours.
Step inside your new home to find a beautifully presented living space, featuring a modern lounge with stunning views over the impeccably maintained gardens. The contemporary grey gloss kitchen has been thoughtfully designed to maximise storage and cooking space.
The generously-sized bedroom boasts ample fitted wardrobe space and a recently upgraded shower room. Lift access and secure entry to communal areas provide added convenience and assurance for residents.
With communal parking, this delightful apartment is ready for you to move in and start enjoying your well-deserved retirement in style.
Say YES to the address @uploadabode
what3words /// crate.bottom.from
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
South Lanarkshire Council, Band D