Follow us on
** Closing Date Wednesday 29th November at 12 noon ** Introducing a stunning two-bedroom flat in the heart of Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, located at Cadzow Bridge Square. This fantastic property is perfect for first-time buyers, young couples, and buy-to-let investors alike, and is situated within easy reach of all local amenities, as well as excellent train and bus links from Hamilton Town Centre.
Five things our owner loves about their home:
1. The open plan lounge and kitchen gives a great sense of space and has a lovely sunrise in the morning.
2. The factor fee is only Â£17 per month and the property is so easy to heat up with the combi boiler and great insulation.
3. The view from both bedrooms is lovely and you can see all the way to Ben Lomond plus the large bedroom is en-suite.
4. Its only a 1 minute walk to the bus stop, local supermarket, Greggs, bar, gym and other shops.
5. Hamilton central train station and bus station are only 0.9 miles away.
The flat boasts generous room sizes throughout, an open-plan kitchen lounge area complete with sleek white gloss floor and wall-mounted cabinets, as well as space for integrated appliances. The spacious bedrooms both benefit from fitted wardrobe space, with the master bedroom also offering an en-suite shower room. A contemporary family bathroom with a three-piece suite completes the accommodation.
Offering breathtaking views over the town of Hamilton and the majestic Ben Lomond, this property truly is a hidden gem in the heart of South Lanarkshire. Additionally, the apartment comes with the added bonus of two parking spaces, making it an ideal choice for modern living. Don't miss this incredible opportunity & arrange a viewing today!
Say YES to the address @Uploadabode
what3words /// honey.pump.happen
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
South Lanarkshire Council, Band B