Follow us on
Introducing a beautifully refurbished end terraced villa at Main Street, Plains, Airdrie, perfect for first-time buyers or those looking to downsize. Nestled in the tranquil village of Plains in Airdrie, this delightful one-bedroom property offers a serene retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Five things our owners love about their home:
1. Friendly neighbours who are always happy to help and located only a few minutes away from Airdrie and approx. 30 min from Glasgow.
2. Beautiful garden full of flowers and sunshine where you can rest peacefully listening to the nature.
3. Big windows bring in an abundance of natural daylight that simply makes you want to stay there all the time! Plus, it's nice and warm inside.
4. Large shower that feels like you are in a luxurious 5* hotel.
5. Open plan kitchen from which you can enjoy your favourite film or entertain the guests which also provides ample of storage space and a designer touch to the house.
The open plan lounge and kitchen area is flooded with natural light and boasts stylish gloss cabinets, wooden effect worktops, and a convenient breakfast bar & ideal for enjoying your morning coffee. A handy utility area provides ample storage and practicality, ensuring that this charming home is as functional as it is beautiful.
The spacious double bedroom includes a clever office area, perfect for those working from home, and leads to the luxurious bathroom featuring high-quality full height tiling and a sleek shower suite.
Enjoy the outdoors in the private rear garden or utilise the driveway to the front, providing off-street parking for one car. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to acquire a stunning home in a desirable location & contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Say YES to the address @uploadabode
what3words /// sensibly.palaces.stoops
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
North Lanarkshire Council, Band A