Follow us on
Introducing a charming sandstone 3 bedroom bungalow nestled in a highly sought-after area, perfect for young families and downsizers alike. Boasting proximity to local schools, a golf course, and a lovely park, this beautiful home offers an ideal setting for a peaceful and fulfilling lifestyle.
5 things the current owners love about their home:
1. South Facing garden means it is a suntrap in the summer.
2. All three bedrooms are so adaptable and provide so many options.
3. Mount Vernon train station is 5 mins walk away and you are in central station in just two stops.
4. The primary school is one block away and you can hear the school bell in the garden - so you will know if you are late.
5. The loft space is an Aladdin den for storage - I had a cupboard solely for Christmas decorations and had about four more to fill.
Blending modern and traditional elements, the home features stylish cast iron radiators and delightful decorative fireplaces, as well as a half-tiled Victorian-style bathroom. There is a large bay window, three generously-sized double bedrooms, and a bonus floored loft space accessible via stairs, perfect for storage, a children's playroom, or a home office.
The spacious lounge to the rear boasts original solid wood flooring and direct access to the impressive kitchen/diner. The kitchen is adorned with white cabinets, complementary wooden worktops, and offers ample space for a large family dining table. French doors lead to a raised decking area, presenting stunning views of the mature garden.
The garden itself features multiple areas to relax and soak in the summer months, while a large driveway to the side leads to the garage. With excellent transport links, this delightful home provides the perfect opportunity for a young family to settle down in a highly desirable area.
Say YES to the address @uploadabode
what3words /// ridge.shops.sorry
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Glasgow City Council, Band E