Follow us on
This stunning ground floor flat located in East Kilbride offers a fresh and modern design throughout. The open plan kitchen and lounge area boasts a bay window adding an abundance of natural light into the space.
5 things the current owners love about their home:
1. Loads of natural light from bay windows and comfy window seat built to size to fit perfectly.
2. Location is amazing, you're minutes from the village, kingsway retail park and the A725 expressway is right on your door step, you can also drive to Glasgow in under 20 minutes.
3. Our kitchen is newly upgraded and absolutely stunning.
4. Very spacious rooms and open plan layout in lounge/kitchen.
5. Convenient private car park and super friendly neighbours who out your bin out when you forget!
The open plan kitchen/lounge offers ample space for both living and dining needs, with the added bonus of small area suitable for home working. The property has been beautifully decorated to a high standard, creating a bright and welcoming atmosphere and is in excellent walk-in condition.
The property consists of two generously sized bedrooms, both of which provide ample storage solutions. The master bedroom boasts an en-suite shower room, with an additional family bathroom located off the hall. Furthermore, this property benefits from double glazing throughout, a secure door entry system, gas central heating, and residents' parking.
For commuting purposes, this flat is well-positioned, with various transport links located nearby, such as both the M74 and M77 motorways, providing easy access to the city centre, Glasgow Airport and numerous other destinations. East Kilbride also has excellent public transport facilities, with a regular bus service and its own train station, making it an ideal location for those working or studying in Glasgow city centre or surrounding towns.
Located in a popular area, this property is a perfect purchase for first-time buyers, young families or as an investment opportunity.
Say YES to the address @uploadabode
what3words /// beam.linen.pocket
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
South Lanarkshire Council, Band E