Follow us on
Upload Abode are delighted to present this fantastic 3 bedroom mid-terraced home, nestled in a quiet residential estate in Holytown. This home benefits from a new bathroom, large front drive, south facing back garden and has spacious rooms with modern décor throughout.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. We have really easy access to Glasgow and Edinburgh with the M8 motorway minutes away. Better still, the Glasgow to Edinburgh rail link is a short walk away -perfect for getting home from either city after dinner & drinks!
2. There are great local amenities! A particular highlight being the two 24 hour supermarkets each less than 10 minutes away.
3. We love our south facing back garden. It's sheltered from any breeze and it's an amazing-all-day sun-trap!
4. We love how bright and airy the house is from the open plan living and dining room. The effect increases tenfold when opening the French doors, letting the sun stream in from the back garden!
5. Our bathroom is fantastic. The 6-month waiting list for our bespoke bathroom was well worth the wait and visitors always tell us how stunning it is!
Entrance to the property is via a white UPVC glazed door into the warm vestibule giving access directly to the lounge.
Open plan lounge/dining area with neutral décor and exposed staircase leading to the first floor. This space also has ample room for a dining table and French doors that open out to the well-maintained garden.
Modern shaker style kitchen with matte dove grey cabinets, complementary grey worktops, black tile effect flooring and overhead spotlights.
Spacious double bedroom with cream coloured walls, woven waffle carpet and built-in mirrored wardrobe.
Double bedroom, currently used as a kids room with eggshell coloured walls.
Single bedroom currently used as a spare room.
Beautiful contemporary bathroom with slate grey stone walls and flooring, vanity sink and toilet unit and bath with overhead rainfall shower.
At the front of the property you find a large driveway with ample room for multiple cars and grass area.
The back of the property features a paved pathway and fantastically well kept grass area.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see everything this superb home has to offer.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell:
Reputation - We have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent and are the most recent winners of Scotland`s Estate Agent of The Year at the Herald Property Awards. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have 100`s of 5 star reviews.
Innovation - We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, offering a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.