Follow us on
Upload Abode is delighted to present this gorgeous 2 bedroom mid-terrace home situated in a central area of Hamilton. This home benefits from beautiful décor, well-proportioned rooms, a modern kitchen and bathroom and low maintenance garden.
Five things we love about this home:
1. Great location in a quiet pocket of Hamilton. Close to transport links i.e 2 train stations, bus stops and taxi rank at the top of the road. No through traffic and minimal pedestrian traffic. Plenty of local amenities too.
2. Comfortable living space. The house has been fully renovated with new windows, doors, central heating with digital nest controls, new kitchen, new bathroom with integrated Bluetooth speakers and a loft which is floored for easy access. Plenty of storage and spacious rooms too.
3. Plenty of parking, small drive at the front of the house and ample parking in a shared car park. Each house has 1 allocated parking space but we have parked 2 cars in there for years and never struggle as most houses have their own driveways or do not own a car. Everyone has their own spaces that we stick to so you're never stuck as people don't steal your space.
4. Friendly and approachable neighbours. Neighbours are very vigilant and keen to communicate if need be.
5. The property is not overlooked to the rear making the house feel private. As a result the garden gets a lot of sun mid afternoon onwards. Both front and back garden are fully monoblocked too so low maintenance.
Entrance to the property is via a decorative UPVC door into the vestibule, another glazed door gives access to the lounge and chevron Karndean flooring flows into the lounge.
Spacious lounge with stunning feature wallpaper, exposed staircase and glazed door to the kitchen.
Modern kitchen with white high gloss units, complementary wood effect worktops and access to the back garden.
Large double bedroom with views to the front of the property and built-in mirrored wardrobes.
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Stylish fully tiled shower room with rainfall shower, under sink storage and towel heater.
The front of the property boasts driveway with stairs to the front door.
The rear of the property is fully Monoblock with shed and fencing to the perimeter.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools.
Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine, Bar West for pub grub and Ronzio Coffee House for a light lunch.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton:
Reputation - We have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent and are the most recent winners of Scotland`s Estate Agent of The Year at the Herald Property Awards. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have 100`s of 5 star reviews.
Innovation - We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, offering a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.