Follow us on
Upload Abode is delighted to present this very pleasant apartment located on the ground floor within the popular locale of Burnside. This apartment benefits from it's own front door, well-proportioned rooms, lots of storage and is situated just a short walk from local amenities and fantastic commuter links to Glasgow City Centre.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Firstly has to be just how quiet it is, especially the bedroom side. The neighbours are all quiet and you don't hear a peep, you scarcely see anyone and the road is quiet too. On the main road side/lounge it is surprisingly not loud either due to the double glazing. Very very relaxed which is why I liked it so much.
2. Storage is great in these flats. The cupboard where the electrical meter is so big it was used as a computer area by the previous owners. There is a large cupboard in the bathroom that would add another 30% space into the bathroom if knocked in. This would accommodate a separate shower area as well as a bath (has been done in others and I would have if I’d stayed).
3. Room sizes. The lounge is huge and has so many options with the space for a dining table and I had a piano before. The double bedrooms are also both well proportioned with built-in wardrobes.
4. This apartment feels more like a house due having our own front door and path. This leads out to a few stairs and a well-maintained lawn.
5. Burnside is lovely. The Main Street is quiet with a restaurant, coffee shops and wee independent shops. There's a Morrison’s for the big supermarket shop. Plus on the way there, the Burnside hotel is great for food and drinks. Both the train station and bus stop are close by with services straight into town.
Entrance to the property is via a glazed wooden door leading to a small entrance vestibule where an internal glazed door provides access to all rooms.
Bright space with neutral décor and an abundance of natural light from the large window.
Wood effect kitchen cabinets with complementary worktop, tiled splashback and oak effect flooring.
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes.
Fully tiled bathroom suite with shower over the bath and chrome heated towel rail.
There is allocated private parking to the front of the property.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Burnside:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.