Follow us on
Upload Abode are delighted to present this outstanding 4 bedroom detached home in Carnbroe, Coatbridge. This home boasts fantastically large rooms, master bedroom with contemporary en-suite shower room and landscaped gardens.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. The street is really great, we have fabulous neighbours who are all really pleasant and friendly. It's a really safe place to live.
2. My favourite room is the living room because it's at the back of the house looking on to the back garden. The room itself has patio doors and five windows so it's always bright and airy and a calm space.
3. The house is in a great location, within 2-3 minutes I can be on the M8 and it takes about 10 minutes to get to Glasgow Fort and about 20-25 minutes to get into the City Centre of Glasgow. The nearest train station is a 5–10-minute drive from the house so it's ideal for commuting to Glasgow or Edinburgh.
4. I love the kitchen, I put this in around March 2020 and think the colour is really unusual and stylish.
5. The back garden is really big and you can get the sun until about 5pm at night .... ideal for a sun worshiper like me.
Entrance to the property is via a white uPVC glass door leading into the bright and welcoming vestibule with stairs to the first floor and oak wooden flooring that continues through the lounge and dining room. The WC is tucked under the stairs.
Spacious lounge with neutral décor and an abundance of light due to the French doors that opens onto the paved patio in the back garden.
Contemporary kitchen with stylish cabinets, breakfast bar and integrated appliances for seamless finish. The dark counter and flooring provide perfect contract along with the white brick effect tiled splashback.
Large dining room with wide bay window and ample room for dining room furniture.
Master Bedroom with En-suite:
Generous L-shaped double bedroom with grey oak wooden flooring and built-in wardrobes. The modern en-suite bathroom features a large walk-in shower and patterned floor tiling.
Double bedroom with grey carpet and mirrored wardrobes.
Double bedroom with grey oak wooden flooring and mirrored wardrobes.
Single bedroom, currently used as a home office.
Beautiful fully tiled bathroom with floating vanity sink unit and chrome heated towel radiator.
At the front of the property there is a Monoblock drive leading to the garage with small lawn area.
The rear garden boasts a stone patio and chipped area with elevated paved section.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Coatbridge:
Reputation - We have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent and are the most recent winners of Scotland's Estate Agent of The Year at the Herald Property Awards. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have 100's of 5 star reviews.
Innovation - We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, offering a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.