Follow us on
Upload Abode is delighted to present this exceptional 4 bedroom detached family home in a popular residential area of West Craigs, Blantyre. Situated on a large corner plot with long driveway leading to the double garage, this house benefits from beautifully landscaped gardens as well as generous rooms throughout.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Size & Space - Room sizes and storage are all big with all bedrooms comfortably taking a double bed. The large separate study is perfect for working from home. We had our wedding at home with an attached marquee in the garden. It was a wonderful occasion for us and our 50 guests.
2. Location -The cul-de-sac corner plot on the edge of the development is very quiet and is very private. It is also close to schools & shops and the main M8 and M74 arteries are only minutes away.
3. Garden - We love the garden! Most is south facing and gets the sun all day. It is large, but easily maintained. It is very private and has a fully enclosed sun deck and hot tub area. With our sauna in the adjoining detached garage the whole area is a joy all year round.
4. Parking - In addition to the double detached garage we have a larger fully paved driveway that comfortably takes 4 cars.
5. Neighbours - We have such great neighbours who are always willing to help. The cul-de-sac and the wider West Craigs is a great community.
Entrance to the property is via a wooden door into the hallway offering access to the lounge, formal dining room, kitchen, study and WC.
This welcoming and spacious lounge benefits from neutral décor, and French doors into the back garden.
Large kitchen with wood effect cabinets with contrasting worktop, breakfast bar and integrated appliances.
Located off the kitchen with matching cabinetry, space for washing machine and access to the garden.
Accessed via double internal glazed doors this bright room provides ample space for family dining table and additional furniture.
Cosy room currently used as a home office and offers the option as a fifth bedroom.
Master bedroom with en-suite:
Generous double bedroom with double built-in wardrobes, wall-mounted TV and part-tiled shower en-suite with vanity storage.
Large double bedroom with double built-in wardrobes and views to the front of the property.
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Double bedroom with views to the rear of the property.
Part-tiled bathroom with under-sink storage and electric shower over the bath.
Occupying an impressive corner plot, with stunning views across Lanarkshire, the front of this property provides considerable space to accommodate 4 cars on the driveway. The large double garage is equipped with an internal workshop and sauna.
The side garden offers privacy with raised decking, hot tub and outside shower.
The rear of the property retains substantial grounds and has been landscaped to include several sun terraces, well kept-lawn and fencing to the perimeter.
Please click on the 3D virtual tour to see everything this property has to offer.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it's good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family-friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment. We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingstone Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in West Craigs, Blantyre:
Reputation - We have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent and are the most recent winners of Scotland's Estate Agent of The Year at the Herald Property Awards. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have 100's of 5 star reviews.
Innovation - We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, offering a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.