Follow us on
Upload Abode is delighted to present this excellent 2 bedroom first floor flat in a quiet cul-de-sac, located in a central area of Bishopbriggs, Glasgow. This home boasts generous rooms with an open plan lounge/dining area and stylish décor throughout.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. The location is perfect, right in the centre of Bishopbriggs with train station and doctors surgery on the doorstep. The bus stop, taxi rank, shops and restaurants are just a few of minutes walk around the corner. Being central for so many amenities is fantastic!
2. We are based in a quiet cul-de-sac off of the main road and away from passing traffic and pedestrians. It's a lovely little neighbourhood community too with great neighbours.
3. Can never have enough storage! The flat has lots of good storage space including built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms, a walk in cupboard in the master bedroom and a large floored loft for any overflow!
4. We have fantastic room sizes throughout the property, bright and spacious with a lovely Juliet Balcony in the living room. All windows and external doors were replaced just a few years ago.
5. We have private parking with a dedicated parking space right at the front door which is great for rainy days and heavy shopping! There is also visitor parking.
Entrance to the property is via uPVC door into the vestibule area with carpeted stairs which lead to the first floor where a large storage cupboard is situated.
Spacious, well presented lounge with good natural lighting due to the Juliette balcony that overlooks the front of the property. There is space for a dining table in front of the kitchen area.
Modern open-plan kitchen with gloss white cabinets, complementary grey countertop, breakfast bar and mosaic splashback.
Large double bedroom with built-in storage and mirrored wardrobes.
Currently used as a home office, this double bedroom also has built-in mirrored wardrobes.
Fully-tiled contemporary bathroom with white wall tiles, black floor tiles and chrome towel radiator.
At the front of this property there is a private parking bay, stone chipped garden and path to the front door.
There is a large communal garden with wooden fencing to the perimeter and shared external store cupboard.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Bishopbriggs:
Reputation - We have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent and are the most recent winners of Scotland`s Estate Agent of The Year at the Herald Property Awards. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have 100`s of 5 star reviews.
Innovation - We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, offering a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.