Follow us on
Upload Abode is excited to present this stunning 4 bedroom detached family home in Motherwell. Recently built by Barratt as part of the new Ravenscraig Development, the garage has been recently converted to provide additional living space. This property is finished to a high standard and is in truly walk-in condition.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Great location/New potential Motherwell.
2. Really quiet area.
3. Great friendly neighbours.
4. Rear garden is a great size and sun trap with the sun all day until 19:00.
5. Easy to commute to either Glasgow or Edinburgh.
Entrance to the property is via a composite door leading into the hallway where oak wooden flooring flows from the hallway through to the lounge and family room.
Generous lounge, tastefully decorated with wall mounted TV and under stair storage cupboard.
The garage has been converted to provide this multi-functional bright space with built-in storage. Could also be used as an additional bedroom or formal dining area.
Immaculate modern kitchen with cashmere gloss cabinets, complementary worktop and integrated appliances. A glazed door with side panels provide lots of natural light.
Utility Room & WC:
Located adjacent to the kitchen with space for additional appliances and access to the back garden and the bright W.C.
Master bedroom with ensuite:
Well proportioned, large double bedroom with carpeted flooring and the added benefit of a contemporary en-suite.
Double bedroom with panelled wall and ample space for bedroom furniture.
Double bedroom currently used as a dressing room.
Single bedroom currently used as a child's bedroom.
Part-tiled, stylish bathroom consisting of white 3-piece suite and contrasting flooring.
The front of this home benefits from a well maintained lawn and Monoblock driveway which has been extended to provide ample space for several vehicles.
The large back garden comprises of a paved patio and lawn area with fencing surrounding the perimeter.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has easy access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure.