Follow us on
Upload Abode is delighted to present this graceful 2 bedroom semi-detached home in a central location of Coatbridge. This home benefits from a newly fitted modern kitchen, well kept-garden and garage.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. We have the most amazing friendly neighbours with everyone looking out for each other. There really is a great community feel within the street.
2. The property has had some work carried out, including a full new kitchen.
3. The South facing garden is very fortunate to get the sun from sunrise to sunset. This is really good for people who like spending time outdoors in the sunny months – the garden is very low maintenance which is an extra bonus.
4. Not only does the property have a garage but there is also a large drive way which can hold up to 4 cars.
5. There are great transport links from the property with the M8 to Glasgow and Edinburgh only an approximate 4 minute drive away.
Entrance to the property is via a white uPVC door leading into the bright and welcoming vestibule with stairs to the first floor.
Spacious lounge with an abundance of light due to the generous window, neutral decoration with light grey oak flooring and storage under the stairs.
Contemporary stylish grey gloss cabinets, tiled splashback and flooring provide the perfect kitchen contrast. There is adequate space for a dining table and patio doors to the garden.
Generous double bedroom with light wooden flooring and built-in storage.
Double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes. Currently used as a nursery.
Fully fitted with wet wall, modern uPVC strip ceiling and complementary flooring.
To the front there is a large driveway leading to the garage and a well-kept lawn area.
The rear garden boasts a stone patio and chipped area with elevated decking.
Please view the virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Coatbridge:
Reputation - We have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent and are the most recent winners of Scotland's Estate Agent of The Year at the Herald Property Awards. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have 100's of 5 star reviews.
Innovation - We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, offering a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.