Follow us on
Upload Abode is delighted to present this wonderful 3 bedroom detached family home situated in a quiet residential estate in central Bellshill. This home offers the potential buyer a fantastically spacious and tastefully decorated home with downstairs WC, Master Bedroom with en-suite and the additional benefit of a pub shed in the back garden.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. The open plan kitchen dining area. This open area is a great family space for hosting dinners and it's even better for parties!
2. The French doors leading out to the decking area is one of the first things we envisioned when we first bought the house. Sitting out eating breakfast during the Summer is one of life’s simple pleasures.
3. The size of the master bedroom's en-suite shower. Enough said!
4. The location. The estate is such a lovely estate to stay in and is in a great location for travelling to Glasgow or Edinburgh. A bonus is that it is surrounded by great neighbours too!
5. Privacy in the back garden. Having the trees at the back of the house is so good for privacy, even in the Winter when the leaves fall from the trees.
Entrance to this property is via the grey uPVC door into the bright and welcoming vestibule with modern WC and storage. There is access to the lounge on the right, carpeted stairs on the left up to the first floor and the open-plan kitchen/dining area is found directly ahead.
Lounge boasting tremendous natural lighting due to the large bay window which overlooks the front of the property. The lounge has eye-catching wall panelling which compliments the décor wonderfully with double glazed doors offering access to the dinning room and making this home perfect for entertaining.
Modern, open plan kitchen with high gloss cabinets, contrasting dark worktop and marble effect white floor tiling. The dining area is accessed directly from the lounge and has a stylish feature light and ample room for a large dining room table. There are also French doors that lead out to the back decking.
Master Bedroom with En-suite:
Large double bedroom with ink blue feature wall, built-in sliding mirror wardrobe and contemporary ensuite which features a large walk-in shower with decorative tiling.
Large single bedroom with wall panelling, currently used as a nursery.
Large single bedroom with window overlooking the back garden.
Modern bathroom with large mirror wall, dark wooden flooring and bath unit with overhead rainfall shower.
The front of this property boasts a large driveway suitable for multiple cars, and well maintained lawn.
The back of the property is not to be overlooked, accessed via the French doors in the dining room it has a fully decked section with an artificial grass area and pub shed.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see everything this superb home has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Bellshill:
Reputation – We have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent and are the most recent winners of Scotland`s Estate Agent Of The Year voted by allAgents. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have 100`s of 5 star reviews.
Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.