Follow us on
Upload Abode is delighted to present this immaculately presented 3 bedroom mid-terrace home located in a quiet residential area of Hamilton. This home benefits from spacious rooms, a master bedroom with en-suite and allocated parking.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Fantastic neighbours in a really quiet residential area that is a great safe setting for kids and bringing up a young family.
2. Low-maintenance back garden is south facing and is a total sun trap. A sun worshipers dream where you can have a BBQ and sit back with a cold beer or gin and tonic.
3. Location, location, location! Walking distance to the shops, pubs, and train station. Aldi is just across the roundabout and we like to walk to Equi's on a sunny day for the best ice cream.
4. Kitchen area is huge and is the perfect space for family gatherings and entertaining friends and loved ones.
5. Room sizes are large and spacious and the master ensuite bedroom even benefits from a super king size bed.
Entrance to the property is via a wooden door into the hallway with access to the W.C, lounge, kitchen and first floor with grey wooden floor effect throughout.
Inviting lounge with French doors leading into the garden, vertical blinds and neutral décor.
Large shaker style kitchen with complimentary worktops, bay window and access to the back garden. This space also has ample room for family dining.
Master Bedroom with en-suite:
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, fully tiled en-suite with enclosed shower.
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and window looking to the rear of the property.
Large bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobe and soft grey carpet.
Fully tiled sand-coloured bathroom with chrome heated tile rail.
The front of the property is pathed to the front door with lawn surrounding and has allocated parking.
The rear of the property has raised decking with storage shed and stairs leading to the back gate.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it's good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools. Entertainment wise Hamilton has a professional football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and Bar West for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton:
Reputation - We have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent and are the most recent winners of Scotland`s Estate Agent of The Year at the Herald Property Awards. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have 100`s of 5 star reviews.
Innovation - We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, offering a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.