Follow us on
** CLOSING DATE MONDAY 14TH MARCH AT 12PM ** Upload Abode is delighted to present this outstanding 4 bedroom detached home in a new residential area of Motherwell. This property benefits from 2 en-suites, beautiful décor and landscaped garden.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. We love the flow and layout of the house. It's very spacious and all rooms are a great size. The top landing is very open which is one of the things that I love the most.
2. The garden is another favourite of ours. It's a great size and super secure if you have any young children or pets. It's low maintenance and during the summer gets the sun from early morning to late in the evening.
3. The estate itself is relatively quiet. Great for all ages. Our neighbours are fantastic and very friendly.
4. We have space for two cars to park in the driveway and a parking bay opposite the house which is great for visitors.
5. The location is another plus point. It's handy for both motorways, local shops and sports facilities. When it snows the hill at the bottom of the street is great to take kids sledging.
Entrance to the property is via a decorative composite door into the hallway. Once inside, you are greeted with the staircase to the first floor and spotlights leading you to the lounge, kitchen and WC.
Situated to the front of the property this lounge is perfect for relaxing with large windows allowing natural light, soft grey carpeting and glass French doors opening into the dining room.
Gorgeous U-shaped contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, 5 burner gas hob, grey subway tile backsplash, marble effect porcelain floor and additional space for family dining. The back garden is also accessible from here.
Great for entertaining, this dining room offers wood effect flooring and views of the back garden.
Part tiled WC with wall-to-wall mirror, wood effect flooring and frosted window.
Double bedroom with designer built-in wardrobes, part tiled en-suite with mains shower.
Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and part tiled Jack and Jill en-suite with shower.
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and Jack and Jill en-suite. Currently used as an office.
Double bedroom with mirror effect built-in wardrobes and wood effect flooring. Currently used as a dressing room.
Modern part tiled bathroom with wall-to-wall mirror, vanity sink and frosted window.
The front of the property has a vast driveway, well-maintained lawn and access to the garage.
The back garden has privacy fencing with wooden decked seating, paved stones and well-maintained grass in the centre.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see everything this superb home has to offer.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Shieldmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent.