Follow us on
Fantastic opportunity for first-time buyers to get on the property market in central Hamilton, just a short walk to bars, restaurants and the train station. Upload Abode is delighted to present this 1 bedroom top floor flat benefiting from a secure entrance with CCTV and presenting a great opportunity for the new owner to put their own stamp on it.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. I love the convenient location of the property in terms of it's proximity to both Hamilton Central Train Station and the various amenities situated in the town centre.
2. The property qualifies for a residential parking permit with ample parking directly outside the block and within the surrounding areas.
3. The communal rear garden enclosure acts as a suntrap during the summer months and there have been informal gatherings when residents have congregated socially for BBQs. Its enclosed nature means it is child and pet friendly (although to my knowledge there are no pets currently residing in the block!).
4. The block has CCTV and security door (buzzer) entry, which has always ensured a sense of safety and peace of mind. Heightened by the fact that the neighbours/occupants demonstrate community spirit.
5. I like the fact that the property is on the top floor meaning there is no need to worry of noise coming from above. The fact that the property is compact, fresh and clean means it is inexpensive to run/maintain and is easy to keep neat and tidy!
Entrance to the property is via a CCTV monitored, secure door into the communal area. A wooden door provides entry into the apartment vestibule which gives access to all rooms.
Bright open plan lounge and kitchen with shaker style units, mosaic tile splashback and wooden flooring.
Double bedroom with grey carpet and built-in mirrored wardrobe.
White wet wall and tile bathroom suite, with electric shower over the bath.
To the front of the property, there are ample parking spaces. Residents can apply for a parking permit.
The rear of the property offers an enclosed communal garden.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it's good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools. Entertainment wise Hamilton has a professional football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and Bar West for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton:
Reputation - We have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent and are the most recent winners of Scotland`s Estate Agent of The Year at the Herald Property Awards. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have 100`s of 5 star reviews.
Innovation - We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, offering a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.