Follow us on
Upload Abode is delighted to present this outstanding 2 bedroom mid-terrace home located within a popular estate in Baillieston, Glasgow. This home benefits from a modern bathroom, fully carpeted loft for storage and is within walking distance to the train station.
Five things the owner love about this home:
1. We love the patio doors leading to the garden from the lounge, great on Summer Nights!
2. We love the extra storage space the loft has to offer.
3. It's really close to the train station, which is fab!
4. Love the bathroom, my favorite has to be the modern glass basin.
5. It's a quiet area with nice neighbours.
Entrance to the property is via uPVC door with sidelight into the hallway, with storage cupboards, access to the lounge, kitchen and stairs leading to the first floor.
Bright lounge with wood effect flooring, cherry oak finishings and French doors opening to the garden.
Spacious wooden shaker style kitchen with complementary worktops and large window looking over the front of the property.
Double bedroom with large built-in wardrobes.
Double bedroom with ample space for furniture.
Accessed via stairs on the first floor, fully carpeted loft with Velux window perfect for storage.
Modern bathroom with glass sink, overhead shower, bath and chrome rail.
The front of the property has a large patio area and step leading to the front door.
The rear has a well-maintained lawn with fence around the perimeter.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see everything this superb home has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Baillieston:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent.