Follow us on
Upload Abode is delighted to present this charming 3 bed mid-terraced home in Douglas, Lanark. This home has recently been re-plastered and decorated throughout, benefits from spacious rooms, beautiful views from the garden and is the perfect blank canvas to make your own.
5 things the owners love about this home;
1. Lovely view from kitchen and back bedroom.
2. Front and back gardens of decent size.
3. Handy for travelling on A74.
4. Plenty of lovely walks nearby.
5. Has been a great family home and friendly neighbours.
Entrance to the property is via a glass uPVC door with the lounge to the right, and stairs to the first floor directly ahead.
Spacious lounge with a solid fuel-burning fireplace, alcove and access to the kitchen.
Modern kitchen with wood effect cabinets, complementary worktops and additional storage under the stairs. The back door leads to the garden.
Generous double room with storage cupboard with views of the back garden and beyond.
Large double bedroom with ample space for furniture.
Double room with views to the front of the property.
Wet room with wetwall finish, electric shower, vanity unit with storage and chrome towel rail.
The front of the property provides lawn, boundary fencing and steps leading to the front door with close access to the back garden.
The rear of the property has a well-maintained lawn with stunning countryside views of the local farmland and horses at your back gate.
Please see the 3D virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Douglas:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent.