Follow us on
Upload Abode is thrilled to present this exceptional 4 bedroom detached home set within an exclusive estate in a quiet area of Cleland, Motherwell. Beautifully presented throughout and in truly walk-in condition, this wonderful home boasts spacious rooms, a stunning modern kitchen, large back garden and front drive.
Five things we love about this home:
1. Our favourite feature of this home is the stunning entrance with bespoke central staircase and gallery above.
2. The kitchen has been really well designed with everything you need and a generous utility room next door.
3. Two bedrooms with en-suites is ideal for a growing family.
4. The large driveway can accommodate multiple cars.
5. This would be an amazing home for entertaining inside and out when the Scottish weather allows.
Entrance to the property is via double uPVC doors into the welcoming vestibule. Upon entry, there is access to all main ground floor rooms, modern W.C and feature central staircase which leads to the first floor gallery.
Spacious lounge with double internal doors, feature fireplace, wall mounted TV and French doors to the garden.
At the heart of this stunning home is the contemporary open plan kitchen/diner. Meticulously designed with white high gloss, handless cabinets, marble worktop and LED lights, it also features integrated appliances, overhead spotlights and copious storage. There is a breakfast bar for informal dining and a also a separate dining area with French doors to the garden decking.
The kitchen theme continues to the large utility room with ample space for storage and additional kitchen appliances.
Beautifully well lit family room with an abundance of space and double French doors to the back garden decking. This room is exceptionally bright and provides the perfect place to entertain.
With double internal doors and views to the front of the property, this room provides the perfect atmosphere for a family gathering and formal dining.
Master Bedroom with en-Suite:
Generous principal bedroom suite situated on the first floor and features a double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and wall mounted TV. The modern en-suite is accessed through the walk-in wardrobe and has double sinks with corner bath and separate enclosed shower.
Bedroom 2 with en-Suite:
Double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes and modern en-suite with whirlpool bath, enclosed corner shower and additional storage.
Double bedroom with built-in mirror wardrobes and neutral décor.
Currently used as a childs bedroom, this double bedroom is situated at the front of the property with lovely pink décor and ample space for bedroom furniture.
Substantial part-tiled bathroom with double sinks, bath and separate enclosed shower.
The front of the property has a large, fully monoblocked drive with garage and access the the back of the property.
The back of the property comprises of two separate levels, one with a large decked area which can be accessed from multiple points in the property. The other consists of a large grass lawn with decked play area and hot tub building which could also be used as a summerhouse.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see everything this superb home has to offer.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family its good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent.