Follow us on
Upload Abode is delighted to present this brilliant 2-bedroom upper cottage flat in a quiet residential area of Motherwell. This home has large gardens, spacious rooms and modern décor throughout.
Five things we love about this property:
1. The garden is private and peaceful with access to the small woods at the back of the property.
2. Our bathroom is perfect. A highlight is the monsoon shower setting!
3. The feature wood wall in the living room is really stylish and we love it.
4. The master bedroom is really spacious.
5. We are close to the M74 and M8 which is really handy for travelling.
Entrance to this property is via the uPVC door into the vestibule and up the stairs, from here there is access to all main rooms.
Bright and spacious lounge with a beautiful wooden feature wall with wall-mounted TV, soft carpet and access to the second bedroom.
Modern L-shaped kitchen with shaker style wooden cabinets, complementary worktop, overhead spotlights and breakfast bar.
Large double bedroom with a neutral palette and built-in storage.
Currently used as the master bedroom, this room has a glazed internal door and ample space for furniture.
Contemporary bathroom with grey walls and herringbone effect tiles, enclosed monsoon shower column and wall-mounted wood effect vanity with sink.
The front of the property provides a vast driveway, suitable for multiple cars. There is also access to the back garden.
The back of the property has a beautifully landscaped lawn, decked sitting area and storage shed with high wooden fencing for privacy.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see everything this superb home has to offer.
Upload Abode is Scotland's best estate agent which puts us in a fantastic position to help you sell your home in Motherwell. Here are some interesting facts about Motherwell, if you are thinking about selling and need an estate agent in Motherwell, please contact us today.
With a population of around 32,000 Motherwell was originally built on the steel and coal industries. Its industrial heritage is explored at the North Lanarkshire Heritage Centre, which also details the history of the town from the Roman era.
Some of the best food you can find in Motherwell are in places like "Da Claudio" which offers fantastic contemporary Italian food and "The Dakota Bar and Grill" which also offers a range of different foods from seafood to traditional Scottish cuisine.
For those with families, Motherwell offers several schools including 5 secondary schools, 9 primary schools and 7 nurseries.
For those travelling by public transport, Motherwell offers a great number of options with regular bus and train services to the surrounding towns and cities. Motherwell Train Station also provides direct links to Edinburgh Waverley and Glasgow Central.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent