Follow us on
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 2 bedroom semi-detached home set within a quiet residential area of Hamilton. This home benefits from a modern kitchen and bathroom, landscaped garden and long driveway.
Five things the current owners love about this home:
1. Our garden. We have a great south-facing garden that gets the sun long into the night. Great for sun lovers like us!
2. The bathroom. We absolutely love our new bathroom and rainfall shower which has excellent water pressure.
3. We have a huge driveway and can easily accommodate three vehicles. Great for those occasions when you are entertaining friends and family
4. Good public transport links and a hop, skip and a jump away from Hamilton town centre which has a fantastic range of bars and restaurants. Including a popular local eatery which is only five minutes' walk way.
5. We love our neighbours and estate as a whole it's a very friendly and welcoming place.
Entrance to the property is via a uPVC door with sidelight into the vestibule with storage cupboard and glazed door into the lounge.
Bright lounge with soft carpet, exposed staircase and access to the kitchen.
Modern kitchen with grey gloss units, complementary white worktop and upstand with a mix of integrated and free-standing appliances. There is space for a dining table and uPVC door out to the back garden.
Large double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes.
Double bedroom, currently used as a home office.
Stunning part-tiled bathroom with rainfall shower above the bath and chrome towel rail.
The front offers a long driveway with space for several cars as well as decorative chips and paved path to the front door.
The large, landscaped back garden comprises of patio area with path leading to the raised deck, well-maintained grass, shed and fencing to the perimeter.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see everything this gorgeous home has to offer.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it's good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools. Entertainment wise Hamilton has a professional football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and Bar West for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton:
Reputation - We have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent and are the most recent winners of Scotland`s Estate Agent of The Year at the Herald Property Awards. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have 100`s of 5 star reviews.
Innovation - We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, offering a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.