Follow us on
Upload Abode is delighted to present this charming 3 bedroom semi-detached home in a popular area of Newarthill, Motherwell. This home benefits from a large front and back garden, spacious rooms and is in walk-in condition.
Five things the owners love about this home:
1. The area is lovely and quiet.
2. We have fabulous neighbours.
3. The large garden with driveway is fantastic and perfect for lounging in during the summer!
4. The house is very bright and has an airy feel throughout.
5. There's lots of storage space and the room sizes are generous.
Entrance to the property is via a uPVC door into the welcoming hallway where there is access to the lounge, kitchen, bathroom, under stair storage and stairs to the first floor.
Bright and spacious lounge with large bay window looking onto the front of the property, feature wall and wall mounted T.V.
Modern kitchen with gloss white cabinets, complementary worktop, 5 ring burner and brick effect wallpaper throughout. Access to the garden via the uPVC door.
Large double bedroom with soft carpet and built-in mirrored wardrobe.
Double bedroom with built-in storage and sliding wardrobe with stylish patterned carpet.
Single bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobe and storage shelves.
Located on the ground floor, the fully tiled modern bathroom benefits from bath with overhead shower, vanity sink with mirror and heated chrome towel rail.
The front of the property boasts a large driveway, decorative stone chips and a path to both the front door and back garden.
The rear has a large grass lawn with raised decking perfect for entertaining and high wooden fencing to the perimeter.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see everything this great home has to offer.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Shieldmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it's good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent.