Aberfeldy Avenue, West Craigs, Blantyre
Offers Over £160,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this beautiful 3 bedroom semi-detached home in the popular residential area of West Craigs, Blantyre. This home is tastefully decorated throughout, is in walk-in condition and ideally located close to motorway links and local amenities.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. West Craigs neighbourhood is very friendly and the local Facebook group is very useful
2. The front bedroom has fantastic views over Lanarkshire
3. I have a secure back garden that is easy to maintain
4. Great transport links within easy access to the expressway
5. There is a great local shop at the bottom of the estate
Entrance to the property is via a part glazed wood effect UPVC door into a small entrance vestibule with newly fitted carpet. The modern W.C. is situated just of the hallway and features contemporary tiled floor.
Spacious and bright lounge with carpet flooring, under stair storage and feature fireplace.
Modern oak shaker style kitchen with contrasting square edge worktop with space for dining furniture and French doors to the back garden.
Generous double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and wall mounted TV.
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Single bedroom currently used as a home office.
White fully tiled modern bathroom with electric shower over the bath.
Front garden with a well-maintained lawn and monoblock driveway to the side of the property.
The back garden has a large patio, lawn and fencing to the perimeter.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family-friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment. We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Blantyre:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.