Abernethy Avenue, West Craigs, Blantyre G72 0FYUnder Offer
Upload Abode is delighted to present this beautiful 3 bedroom detached house in the popular family estate of West Craigs in Blantyre. This home benefits from flexible living space due to the garage conversion and an open plan kitchen/dining area.
Perfect for a young family this home has a fantastic private garden and is in truly walk-in condition.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
- Friendly neighbours.
- Extremely private garden.
- Close to schools.
- Close to amenities such as leisure centres, sports clubs and library.
- Good size kitchen/dining room that’s perfect for a family.
Entrance to the property is via a glazed door and into the hall with stylish grey flooring that flows into the kitchen/diner.
Bright lounge with neutral decoration, wall mounted TV and dual aspect windows.
Spacious area with lots of natural light due to the various windows and back door. The modern shaker style kitchen has lots of cupboard space with additional storage under the stairs. The dining space easily accommodates a family dining table.
The garage conversion offer additional living space that is currently used as a family room with dual aspect windows.
Master bedroom with ensuite:
Beautifully decorated double bedroom with two sets of mirrored wardrobes leading to a modern ensuite shower room.
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Single bedroom currently used as an office.
Modern part tiled family bathroom.
The front of the property has lawn and driveway to accommodate two cars.
The back garden has decking outside the French doors with lawn and fencing to the perimeter.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family-friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment.
We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode – Estate Agents in Blantyre
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Speed of sale – Our average sale time is only 17 days.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath