Andrew Paton Way, Hamilton
Offers Over £214,950
Upload Abode is delighted to present this impressive 4 bedroom detached house in a popular family estate in Burnbank, Hamilton. This home is finished to a high standard throughout and benefits from a generous open plan kitchen/dining area, Jack and Jill ensuite and garage conversion.
Perfect for a growing family this home is beautifully decorated and in truly walk-in condition.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Modern newly fitted kitchen/dining area which is perfect for socialising.
2. Spacious rooms throughout the entire house with fitted wardrobes in 3 of the bedrooms.
3. Garden area is large enough for kids to play and adults to relax in the sun from afternoon till late evening.
4. Family-friendly estate with lovely neighbours and lots of children.
5. Great transport links with Hamilton West train station only a 10 minute walk and the M74 motorway only a 2 minute drive.
Entrance to the property is via a glazed door and sidelight into the hall where grey floor tiles flow straight through to the open plan kitchen/diner at the back. There is a modern WC and under stair storage.
The main lounge is to the right when you enter the property. This large bright space has a bay window to the front and double doors to the dining area at the back. It is elegantly decorated in neutral shades and has a feature fireplace.
This large stunning room has grey handleless kitchen units perfectly complemented by a white worktop and grey wall and floor tiles. There is considerable space to accommodate a family dining table. Two sets of French doors and a window overlooking garden provide lots of natural light to create the perfect space for entertaining.
The garage conversion to the front of the house provides an additional living space that is currently used as a family room with additional storage.
Master bedroom with ensuite:
Large double bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobes and access to the modern ensuite with wide shower cubicle and electric shower.
Bedroom 2 with Jack and Jill ensuite:
Large double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes and access to the Jack and Jill ensuite.
Bedroom 3 with Jack and Jill ensuite:
Double bedroom with access to the Jack and Jill ensuite.
Double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes currently used as a home office.
Part tiled family bathroom.
The front of the property has a small lawn area and large monoblock drive with space for three cars.
The landscaped back garden includes decking, paved patio and lawn with fencing to the perimeter.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools. Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation - Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent and offer a clear and fair pricing structure.Notice
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.