Annbank Street, Larkhall
Offers Over £50,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 2 bedroom top floor flat located in a central area of Larkhall. This well maintained property benefits from a new bathroom, generous rooms and lots of storage.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. I love the modern newly fitted bathroom.
2. The rooms are very spacious.
3. The location is perfect, close to all local amenities.
4. Within the property there is plenty of storage.
5. I love the neighbourhood.
Entrance to the property is via a secure communal door with stairs to the second floor. The flats wooden door provides access to the hall where you find two storage cupboards and carpet flooring.
Bright, spacious lounge with neutral decoration, laminate flooring and access to the kitchen.
Wooden shaker style kitchen with white speckled worktop and a black contrasting splashback tiles. The oven, hob and cooker hood are integrated along with the dishwasher,
Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Large double with ample space for bedroom furniture.
Modern newly fitted bathroom with wet wall and electric shower over the bath.
Outdoor locked communal drying area.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our 3D Virtual Tour.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Larkhall:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.