Arden Terrace, Hamilton
Offers Over £37,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this 1 bedroom first floor flat to the market. Located in a popular and central area of Hamilton, close to local amenities and the Town Centre.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Big, spacious rooms.
2. Modern bathroom.
4. Close proximity to town centre and transport links.
5. Great views over Hamilton and beyond.
Entrance to the property is via a secure communal door, on the first floor there is a UPVC door giving access to the flat. Once in the hall there is a large storage cupboard and access to all other rooms in the property.
Bright, spacious lounge with large window and access to the kitchen.
Accessed off the lounge this kitchen has wood effect units and space for a small dining table/ breakfast bar.
Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
White fully tiled bathroom suite with corner bath.
Communal drying area to the rear.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our 3D Virtual Tour.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only Galloway Ave, Hamilton 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools. Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.