Arran Gardens, Hamilton
Offers Over £115,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this semi-detached 3 bedroom house set within the ever-popular district of Silvertonhill Hamilton. This home benefits from generously sized bedrooms and offers the buyer a fantastic opportunity to renovate this blank canvas into a stunning family home.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. We are just a short walk to the town centre.
2. The street is very quiet and the neighbours are really friendly.
3. It is a great location witht a couple of schools nearby.
4. The garden is great for kids because it`s secure and has space to play.
5. The bedrooms are all good sizes and the garage too is great for extra storage.
Entrance to the property is via a wooden door leading into the porch with storage cupboard located to the right.
Bright lounge with open plan dining room and exposed staircase.
Generous space with room for a large dining table, offers direct access to the kitchen and patio doors leading to the garden.
Located to the rear of the property with a back door to access the garden.
Large bright double bedroom with large window.
Double bedroom situated at the rear of the property.
Large single bedroom.
Modern shower room with wet wall finish and separate shower enclosure.
The front of the property has a well maintained lawn with monoblock driveway to the side.
The rear has a monoblock patio area, lawn and external garage.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools. Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and Bar West at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.