Aultmore Drive Motherwell, Motherwell ML1 4FNUnder Offer
Upload Abode is delighted to present this excellent 3 bedroom semi-detached home situated in a quiet estate nestled between Carfin and New Stevenston.
With close access to local transport, shops, schools and amenities this home is in a great location. It benefits from an open plan kitchen/diner and large corner plot with driveway to the side.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
- Great centralised location for commuting anywhere in the central belt, close to motorway and rail links.
- Local primary school has a fantastic reputation with the nursery and library on the same campus and within walking distance.
- It’s a good size plot with space for an extension, and not overcrowded.
- Driveway is large enough for two cars, with convenient parking bay for visitors across the road.
- House is currently served with a fibre broadband connection in excess of 100Mb/s.
Entrance to the property is via UPVC door into the entrance vestibule with the modern WC to the right and wooden flooring that flows into the lounge.
A large bright space with double glazed window to the front, decorative fireplace and doors to the stairs and kitchen/dining area.
Beautifully decorated with a combination of wall and floor units with complementary worktop and a dining area with under stairs storage. Access to the garden through the French doors.
Large double bedroom with carpet flooring and views to the front.
Double bedroom with views to the back.
White bathroom suite with storage under the sink.
The front of the property has a paved pathway. lawn and drive to accommodate 2 cars.
The enclosed back garden has a paved patio area with lawn and fencing to the perimeter.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to Sell Your Home in Motherwell
- Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent in Motherwell and Central Scotland. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
- Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
- Cost – We are a fixed priced online estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath