Baillie Place, East Kilbride
Offers Over £110,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 3 bedroom mid-terrace home located within a popular residential area of Calderwood, East Kilbride. This home offers generous room sizes with great storage.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Lots of great storage throughout the house.
2. It is located close to local schools and shops.
3. The neighbours are really nice and friendly.
4. Easy to maintain back garden.
5. The rooms are great sizes.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC into the entrance hallway with access to the lounge, kitchen and stairs to the first floor.
Bright room that benefits from a large window allowing lots of natural light.
Shaker style units with complementary white worktops and space for appliances.
Large double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes.
Double bedroom with built-in storage.
Single bedroom with views to the front of the property
Part tiled bathroom with marble effect wet wall around the large shower enclosure.
The front of the property has well maintained lawn with paved path to the front door.
The rear of the property has a long lawn area with paved path to the back gate and fencing to the perimeter.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in East Kilbride:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.