Balcastle Crescent, Carluke
Offers Over £142,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this beautiful 3 bedroom semi-detached home enjoying a fabulous position within an especially popular and central development. With easy access to local amenities, supermarkets and Carluke train station, this home is in walk-in condition.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. The location is great as it is in a very quiet area.
2. It is near the local nursery and school.
3. We like having the en suite.
4. We like having our own driveway.
5. We like that we have a low maintenance garden.
Entrance to the property is via a wooden door into the small entrance hall accessing the lounge and W.C.
A large bright space with fresh decoration and striking wooden flooring.
Contemporary high gloss kitchen cabinets with complementary worktop and 5 burner hob. Space for a family dining table, under stair storage and access to the back garden via French doors.
Master bedroom with en suite:
Large double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes and modern en-suite.
Double bedroom currently used a child`s bedroom.
Single bedroom currently used as a dressing room.
Contemporary bathroom with part tiled walls and neutral decoration.
The front of the property has a gravel driveway to accommodate 2 cars and pathway to the front door.
The rear of the property benefits from a paved patio and decking to the rear.
Why choose Upload Abode to Sell your home in Carluke
1. Reputation - Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent and offer a clear and fair pricing structure.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.