Biggar Road, Cleland
Offers Over £77,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 2 bedroom, mid-terrace home in Cleland, Motherwell. This property benefits from a driveway at the front, is neutrally decorated throughout and in walk-in condition.
Perfect for the first time buyer or a young family, this home has lots to offer.
Five things the owner loves about their home:
1. There are no houses opposite ours so we enjoy lovely views across the local farmland and as far as the Campsie hills and the Trossachs.
2. The property is located within a 3 minute drive of the M8. Also a ten minute walk to Cleland train station which offers access to a line lining Glasgow and Edinburgh. The X11 bus can also be taken from our front door to Buchanan Bus Station.
3. The neighbours on either side of the property haven`t changed since we moved here and are lovely people.
4. This has been a great first home for us and now only moving as our family has grown.
5. Both bedrooms are a really good size.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door into the hallway with quality carpeting in the lounge and leading upstairs.
A generous bright room that benefits from lots of natural light, feature fireplace and decorative alcove.
Shaker style fitted kitchen with contrasting worktops and flooring.
Bright double bedroom with carpeted flooring, built-in fitted wardrobe and ample room for further furniture.
Double bedroom, currently being used as single, with views to the rear of the property.
Immaculate family bathroom with panelled walls and ceiling, white 3 piece suite with vanity, complimented with shower over bath.
The front of the property has a well maintained monoblock garden enclosed by a surrounding wall. This home has the advantage of uninterrupted views.
The back garden is a generous well maintained space. comprising of part lawn, part landscape with a perimeter fence.
Cleland is a small village near Motherwell and Wishaw in North Lanarkshire. It offers close proximity to the M8 and has 1 railway station with trains to both Glasgow and Edinburgh making it a great commuter town.
Cleland has 2 primary schools and 2 secondary schools close by in New Stevenston and Wishaw.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Cleland:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.