Blair Atholl Gardens Hamilton ML3 9FFSold £110,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 2 bedroom semi-detached home in a popular and central area of Burnbank, Hamilton.
With close access to local transport, schools and shops, this beautiful home has recently been modernised and is in walk-in condition.
Five things the owners love about their home:
1. Large master bedroom upstairs with two windows and built-in storage.
2. Decking in the garden is a sun trap, great for entertaining family and friends in the summer or just relaxing.
3. New carpets and paint make it feel brighter, clean and fresh.
4. In a quiet cul de sac so no traffic.
5. Close to Hamilton West train station so we can walk up for the train into Glasgow.
Entrance to the property is via a wooden glazed door leading to a bright entrance hall with access to the lounge and WC.
A bright room that benefits from lots of natural light from the window at the front and glazed double doors to the dining room.
Fitted kitchen with space for a large dining table and external French doors to the back garden.
Large double bedroom with new grey carpet flooring, built-in storage and 2 windows letting in lots of light.
Double bedroom with new grey carpet flooring.
Part tiled bathroom with electric shower above the bath.
The front of the property benefits from lawn with driveway to the side.
The rear of the property has a decking, lawn and fencing to the perimeter.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools.
Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourite`s are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
If you are looking for an estate agent Hamilton get in touch today!
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath