Bluebell Wynd, Wishaw
Offers Over £137,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this generous 3-bedroom semi-detached home for sale in a popular residential area of Wishaw. This home benefits from spacious rooms and an open plan kitchen/diner.
This property is beautifully decorated and in truly walk-in condition.
Five things the owners love about their home:
1. Friendly neighbours.
2. Driveway for two cars
3. Good size garden that is not overlooked.
4. We love the open plan kitchen, diner
5. Fantastic quiet estate
Entrance to the property is via a wooden door into a small entrance hall with access to the lounge,W.C. and feature staircase to the first floor. Quality flooring flows throughout.
Spacious and bright lounge, flawlessly decorated with under stair storage and access to the kitchen/diner.
Modern kitchen with white high gloss units, complementary wood effect work tops and feature mirrored tiles. There is space for a generous dining table with patio doors leading to the back garden.
Master bedroom & en-suite:
Large double bedroom with feature wallpaper, built-in mirrored wardrobes and modern fully tiled en-suite shower room.
Double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes.
Single bedroom currently used as a nursery.
Modern white bathroom suite, part tiled around the bath with electric shower over the bath.
The front of the property benefits from a small lawn area, long driveway and paved path to the entrance.
The rear of the property has a paved area, lawn and decking at the back of the garden with fencing to the perimeter.
Wishaw is a town in North Lanarkshire approximately 15 miles from Glasgow. There are a number of train stations within a short distance including Wishaw, Shieldmuir, Clelland, Hartwood and Shotts. Wishaw is located close to the A71 with access to Livingston and Edinburgh.
If you have a young family, it`s good to know Morningside has its own primary schools and 2 secondaries within 2 miles.
Wishaw benefits from a main hospital in the area and several good sporting fields and golf course.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Wishaw:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.