Calderwood Drive Blantyre G72 0HHUnder Offer
Upload Abode is delighted to present this stunning 2 bedroom mid-terrace home with a loft conversion. This home is beautifully decorated throughout and in absolute walk-in condition.
- South facing garden getting the sun all day.
- Friendly neighbour’s.
- Our favourite room is the large loft space.
- The street is very quiet and private.
- Monoblock driveway for two cars.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door into a small hall with wooden flooring that flows to the lounge and kitchen.
Neutrally decorated this room benefits from a large window letting in lots of natural light.
Stylish white fitted kitchen with complimentary wooden worktop, wall tiles and a large window. There is a large cupboard with under stair storage and door leading to the well maintained back garden.
Generous double bedroom, with two windows and access to the loft.
Double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes currently used as a nursery.
Modern white bathroom suite with white wall tiles.
Large space currently used as a double bedroom with Velux window, built-in storage and carpet flooring.
The property benefits from a monoblock driveway with space to accommodate 2 cars to the front.
The rear of the property is well maintained and split over 3 levels with decking, grass and stones. There is a large shed at the bottom of the garden.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family-friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment.
We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode – Estate Agents in Blantyre
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Speed of sale – Our average sale time is only 17 days.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath