Cameron Crescent, Hamilton
Offers Over £80,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this beautiful 2 bedroom lower cottage flat for sale in the popular area of Chantinghall, Hamilton. This home is tastefully decorated throughout with a stunning new kitchen.
Enjoying a central location close to local schools, shops, bars, restaurants and Hamilton West train station this home benefits from a quiet position on the street.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. The lounge is an excellent size offering space to relax and enjoy a meal.
2. Quiet street with brilliant neighbours.
3. The flat is in walk in condition with a modern kitchen and bathroom.
4. Two good size double bedrooms.
5. The location is great with only a five-minute walk to Hamilton West train station and a great pub!
Entrance to the property is via a decorative UPVC door with wooden flooring throughout.
Generous and bright lounge with bay window and views to the front and access to the second bedroom.
Modern light grey handleless kitchen doors with complimentary worktop and splashback.
Large double bedroom with built-in storage and patio doors to the back garden.
Double bedroom with views to the rear garden.
Modern stylish shower room with electric shower.
The front of the property has a well maintained garden.
The rear of the property has patio doors leading out to a decked area, shed and fencing to the perimeter.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools.
Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
If you are looking for an estate agent Hamilton get in touch today!
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation - Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.